12/20/2015

Torn from you - REVIEW

Tear asunder 1 by Nashoda rose

✯☾✯☾✯Mik review- Torn from you✯☾✯☾✯
❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿
fucking 5 mouse stars
It was my freaking luck who got me to read those books one after the other
’cause I don’t know how I was supposed to wait.
It shock the hell out of me.
I was a freaking sobbing mess like 30% of the book and I needed a moral
support team behind me to catch me as my heart broke and good thing I had.
Friday night I posted that I couldn’t keep it up, I couldn’t breathe I just couldn’t wrap my mind.
Emily has been kidnapped and you can feel the pain and the hurt as you reading.
Nashoda had just took a hammer and broke my soul piece by piece and
then she sit and glued back the pieces till my soul was complete.
I can’t find the exactly right words to explain you how amazing this book.


No comments:

Post a Comment