12/20/2015

Shattered by you - reviews

Tear asunder 3 by Nashoda rose
✯☾✯☾✯Mik review- Shattered by you✯☾✯☾✯
❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿
5 cucumbers stars;)
I tried and tried to push it to last just one more hour but couldn’t make myself put down the book.
Crisis is the loveable charming prince who is a fucking womanizer UNTIL he found haven whom is his one. 
He never ran away when things get rough and stood by her side all the way to the end.
He is my fucking hero.
I love him and I’m in love with that crazy-talking-to-his-cock guy.
He is every women wet dream.
I will tell you that he is a fucking treasure to keep and protect.

Haven a strong women who been through hell and back, sister of Ream,
suffered from a bitchy mother and from the result of her stupid mother’s actions for years even after Ream was out of the abusing hands.
No doubt- she is a delicate angel with strength.
she care she love and protect her brother even if it cost her health.
She is shutting down people and push them away but she can’t do the same to Crisis –
She just can’t, he is here to brake through her wall to her beautiful soul.
The relationship between the two is incrediable, funney and sexy and so freaking cute.
The texting between them was a super lovely and broght a new side to each.
Nashoda writing is amazing absloutly fantastic.
I was a sobbing mass and a crazy laughter no matter where i read.
I cant wait for next books .
Nash love go write us some more books plz …

✯☾✯☾✯Ali ‘s review- Shattered By You✯☾✯☾✯
❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿
Rating: 5 Fun-And-Sexy-As-Hell Stars *****
Review: Fun, playful and sexy as hell to match the one and only, Crisis. Loved the lightness to this book brought by him.
Haven. My lovely, sweet, tortured Haven. I adored her. I admired her. I loved her strength and will power and bravery.
Her and Crisis made the perfect match. I love how Haven didn’t let what she went through define her. How she tried so hard to lead that normal life. She definitely deserved it.
The story was very well paced and wasn’t too slow and didn’t feel rushed at any point. Definitely feel a re-read coming on!
That ending! Can’t wait for MY Kite’s story! 
Link to book: http://amzn.to/1ILP1yd

No comments:

Post a Comment