12/20/2015

Perfect chaos - reviews

✯☾✯☾✯Ali's review - Perfect Chaos✯☾✯☾✯
❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿
Rating: 5 PERFECT STARS!!! *****
Review: I loved this book and the Unyielding series soo hard!
Deck and Georgie's story was the perfect opening. I hurt so hard for Georgie and what she wet through and did. I hurt for her cause of Connor.
But I loved how Deck put her back together. She's so strong and beautiful and stubborn and strong and Deck keeps her in check. They're perfect to each other. Light with dark, dark with light.
Awesome opening to an awesome series!!!
Link to book: http://amzn.to/1YQneWK

✯☾✯☾✯mik's review - Perfect Chaos✯☾✯☾✯
❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿

5 fucking cahos atars..
Nashoda darling i adore you. so fucking much!
you writing is fun-freaking-tastic!!
i didnt want this to end.
ur jump on pov's is good. you let me see the whole picture and this is something good.
deck is hot and sexy as hell and georgia girl she rocks!!
i really want to be as strong as her . could she gove me a sess lesson?

No comments:

Post a Comment