12/20/2015

bad things - mik's review

ok so let's talk about the amazing hot guy- Tristan- he is a sexy good looking god who has the charisma of a prince and he is a really good friend. 

That book plot made me hate Tristan sometimes because of his poor choices but I have to say and say it out loud it didn’t last long enough.
Danika sweet Danika is so amazing she is funny and irresistible. I loved her!!!! I cried when she was hurting and laughed when she laughed.
She is such a strong woman, sassy and cute. 
And let me tell you about the steamy hot sex ohhhh the sex it was perfect!! So perfect that I sent screenshots to my bf and you can figure out why lol.
I just love that book so much.




^^^^Bad things trilogy^^^^

5 stars *****
R.K. Lilley
Bad things trilogy include : bad things, rock bottom and lovely trigger.
For those who haven’t read bad things I will review just the first part for not spoiler.
I had heard from my friends this is a must read and sure it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment