12/27/2015

sparks by bella cruise - mik's review

Sparks fly by belle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



arc for honest review.

At first, something like 5%, I thought I am not going to like it but boy I couldn’t be more mistaking.

I LOVED IT! 
4 sparking stars!!
Ginny a wedding planner is getting a huge opportunity – to plan a wedding for pixie and clyde – reality celebs on princes park avenue show.
Although she has fears in her heart about the whole thing she know this is the break she is be waiting for a long time, this is the chance to go big with her company.
But pixie want the location of her wedding in Ginny's home town and that is the BIG problem – Ginny had ran away from her town, her EX-boyfriend – the epic love of her life and her past secrets and she knows all her feelings will be up the moment they hit town.
I like Ginny character a lot, she is strong and funny, I share her thoughts about the perfect kiss on wedding. 
Bella had done good with the way I felt her pain and joy and the way I felt the connect between the characters and me.
Luke is very sweet and handsome, although I thinking bella has to give an extra depth for Luke's character.
In addition, I was missing some sex scene and the sexual tension.
So 4 sparking stars and I can tell you that , it can be an amazing movie, I could see it in my eyes, all the background and all…

No comments:

Post a Comment